Sorry our policy for returns are
We are selling seconds roofing supply from diferent factories in the country
We can NOT receive any returns for any reason or circumstances
No Refund moneys or credit for any reason
Attn CRMS, LLC 2020
Effective: January 1, 2020
Scope of Application
Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
There are two general categories of information we collect: (1) Information you give to us; (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site or the App;
We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.
Information you give to us
· Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
· Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
· Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
· Your financing information (date of birth, and income)
· Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
· Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
How we use information you give to us
Why we collect it
We need your name and contact details to create your account. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of certain services and offerings on the Site and the App, and to fulfill our contract with you when you place an order.
Accept payment, fulfill orders
We use your name and contact details to fulfill our contract with you and your orders, and we use your payment information to process payments and comply with applicable law.
Sending you account information
We need your name and contact details to deliver important account information to you, such as order confirmations and notices, changes to account settings, and notices about the Site, the App, or the terms and policies that apply to them.
To offer an improved user experience
We use your communications and contact history with us, as well as other information such as additional profile information, to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site and the App and to personalize and customize your experience.
Analytics, training and quality assurance
We may use information you provide to us to train our staff, improve our services and offerings, and perform other internal analytics and performance monitoring.
Communication, marketing and advertising
We may use information you provide to us to deliver and personalize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities.
Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site or the App
· Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought and what you've placed in your cart or saved)
How we use information we automatically collect
Why we collect it
To provide customer service and process
We use your saved products to help you make a purchase, and we use your purchase history to uphold our contract with you and ensure that you've had a great customer experience.
Information we collect from third parties, including third party services (for example if you link, connect, or login to the Site or the App with your Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts) or other sources (such as your contacts or brands we partner with)
· Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
· Social media handles (such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
· Other information (such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences and interactions on and off the Site and the App)
How we use information from third parties
Why we collect it
Registration and profile
We will use information from third party services if you register with us using another service, such as Facebook or Google, including Google’s one-tap login service. Connecting to third-party applications or services is optional. If you create your account by connecting through another service, we will collect public information from that connected account to help complete your profile.
Communication, marketing and advertising
We may use information we collect or receive from third parties to deliver and personalize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities.
We may obtain your information from a friend or other contact who wants to invite you to use the Site or App. We will use your information to facilitate your invitation and administer our referral program.
To create and maintain a secure environment
We may obtain your information from third party service providers and/or partners (e.g. identity verification services) and combine it with information we have about you for fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
When We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following categories of recipients as an essential part of being able to provide the Site, the App, the Service and related services and offerings, including customer service, to you:
· Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
· Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
· Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
Our Security Measures
The security of your information is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Encryption technology, including current industry-standard encryption protocols, is used to protect personal information in certain areas of our websites during transmission across the Internet. We use a PCI-compliant payment service provider over a secured network. If you have questions about the security of your information.
We encourage you to take reasonable measures to protect your password and your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window if you are using a shared computer in a public place such as a library or an Internet cafe.
Keeping Your Information
When we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will either delete it from our systems or anonymize it so that it no longer identifies you.
Right to Removal of Posted Information -Age
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in NC, and have a registered account with CRMS, you have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly post on the Service. To request removal of such information, you can contact CRMS as provided below. Upon receiving such a request, CRMS will make sure that the information is not publicly available on the Service, but the information may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems and databases.
Visitors from Outside of the United States
How to Contact Us
We always want to hear from our customers - especially with questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices. Please don't hesitate to contact us or in writing at:
Charlotte Roofing Materials Surplus LLC
Attention: Legal Department
7808 Pence Rd
Charlotte NC 28215
Customer Service Phone number: (704)942.0394
Copyright © 2020 Charlotte Roofing Materials Surplus LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered By GD